Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Love


I love my bump and who's inside more and more each day. I love the summersaults that feel like "Harti" is going to pop right through my abdomen when I'm lying still in bed. I love his poking and prodding when he listens to classical music on the headphones. I love when he kicks while his daddy strums the guitar and sings good night lullabies. I love how he pretends to be still when one of my friends thinks he or she will feel him. But I love how he moves for his daddy. I love all the homemade cooking, vegetables in the garden and healthy eating that I do for him. I love that tightened pull around my belly when he grows. I love him enough that I will get back on my bike or take a walk to keep fit and healthy. And I love when he complains I've worked too hard and that I need to sit down to have a rest.

I can't wait to one day meet that baby who's growing inside of me. I love this little guy.

2 comments:

Kit and Morgan said...

Such a sweet sentiment - thanks for sharing your love!

Cheeky said...

Ah Jen, how sweet!